-This field explains the procedures used in the department of entry permits to provide the service of issuing the work entry permits for servant category workers for an investor or partner.
-1-application form for entry permit after paying the fee through the (e-form) by the sponsor containing the photograph of sponsored person.
2. copy of passport of the sponsor and the sponsored one.
3. lease contract stamped by the Department of Real Estate Authority or building completion certificate certified by the municipality + ownership.
4. Last electricity bill
5. If the wife is working in the state, copy of her passport with residence must be brought in addition to marriage contract certified
-Articles of incorporation with the business license and accessories.
10. Letter from the sponsor's Consulate stating that there is no link between the sponsor and the sponsored person in the event that the sponsor and sponsored person are of the same nationality
If sponsoring a driver:
1. Original and copy of (2) vehicle ownership in force (force) in the name of the sponsor.
2. driver's valid driving license.
3. Must be living in a residential villa.
In case of sponsoring a farmer:
• Original and photocopy of farm card issued by the Department of establishment
If sponsoring a nurse:
1 • Qualification for the nursing profession duly certified.
2 • Patient's medical report from accredited health centres in the State.
To sponsor a horse handler:
• Passports for the horses.
Sponsoring a caretaker:
• A letter from the competent authority of camel racing in the Emirate
-(250) entry permit fees paid through work requested (e-form), as follows:
• (150) application fee
• (100) issuance
2. within the State fees are met by the (e-form) (If the sponsored person within a State).
• (680) entry permit fees within the State.
(2020) pay to an employee of the Bank, as a financial guarantee after canceling residency refunded and the departure from the State, when the sponsored person runs away , this amount is counted as the value of the ticket, distributed as follows:
• (2000) financial guarantee refundable.
• (10) DHS administrative fees.
• (10) bank fee.